QN1803 (304D) Stainless steel plate
The new product grade QN1803 is the world’s first high nitrogen, high corrosion resistance, nickel-saving austenitic stainless steel product.
On the basis of ensuring the corrosion resistance equivalent to 304 stainless steel, the strength of the material is improved, and the material
cost is reduced, making it more cost-effective and more competitive in the market than 304 stainless steel.
New product composition design features: high nitrogen (≥2000ppm), high chromium (≥18%), medium nickel (~3.0%) and high copper (≥1.5%).
Through the digital R&D platform Thermo-Calc thermodynamic phase diagram calculation software and experimental data analysis, adjusting the
alloying elements of each phase component not only improves the corrosion resistance of the product, but also makes the yield strength of QN1803
more than 1.3 times that of 304.
QN1803 has the following features:
1) the pitting corrosion equivalent PREN=Cr+3.3Mo+30N-Mn is above 19.0, which has at least the same pitting corrosion resistance as 304
2) the uniform corrosion resistance in dilute hydrochloric acid, dilute sulfuric acid, acetic acid + salt and other environments is far better than
304 stainless steel.
3) the corrosion resistance is better than 304 in the actual use state after bending, stamping, hard state and other cold forming.
4) the yield strength is more than 1.3 times that of 304 stainless steel, and it has an elongation of not less than 45%. Wear resistance and
fatigue performance are better than 304 stainless steel.
5) good welding performance, the strength after welding is higher than that of 304 stainless steel, and the corrosion resistance is
comparable to that of 304 stainless steel.
2. Comparation with 304 material:
|Grade||Compsition Chemical (Max %)|
3. Properties comparation:
4. Coil and palte show:
5. Delivery by truck:
6. Container Loading:
➢Construction industry: building roofs, walls, purlins, load-bearing structural parts, etc.:
➢Hardware doors and windows: such as floor drains, hinges, hinges, slide rails, etc.;
➢Decorative welded pipes: such as fences, station barriers, stair escalators, security windows, etc.;
➢Industrial welded pipes: such as gas pipes, industrial sewage pipes;
➢Industrial tank containers: such as reefer containers, gas desulfurization towers;
➢ Breeding equipment: such as pig feeding trough, fattening double fabric trough;
➢ Municipal facilities: such as bus booths, sanitation facilities.